What is the impedance?Impedance is the resistance of an electrical circuit to the alternating current passing through it. The impedance allows you to calculate the calipers and the cutting power of the protections to be put in place to protect your transformer and your entire installation.We show you the recommended protections to put in place on each of the datasheets of our standard products.
- Delivery and installation ?
- What is a transformer ?
- What is an autotransformer ?
- What are typical transformer applications ?
- Who needs an autotransformer ?
- How to choose the right transformer ?
- Can a transformer change the three-phase into single-phase ?
- Can a transformer change the single-phase into three-phase ?
- Can a transformers be used in parallel ?
- Can 60Hz transformers run at 50Hz ?
- What is the regulation of a transformer ?