Single phase to three phase: NOWe are often consulted for the supply of transformers to connect three-phase machines on a single-phase network.Unfortunately, it is impossible to switch from single phase to three phase with a transformer.
- Delivery and installation ?
- What is a transformer ?
- What is an autotransformer ?
- What are typical transformer applications ?
- Who needs an autotransformer ?
- How to choose the right transformer ?
- Can a transformer change the three-phase into single-phase ?
- Can a transformers be used in parallel ?
- Can 60Hz transformers run at 50Hz ?
- What is the regulation of a transformer ?
- Why is impedance important ?