Assembly of several transformers together?
- Parallel mounting: This mounting increases the available power without changing voltages. However, for this purpose the transformers used in parallel must be strictly identical. These fixtures are mainly used in medium and high voltage, they are extremely rare in low voltage.
- Assembly in series: this assembly would increase the power and tensions to the detriment of the footprint. This assembly is absolutely not recommended, or strongly discouraged, because of its numerous defects of cost, space and techniques (increase of the tension).
- Delivery and installation ?
- What is a transformer ?
- What is an autotransformer ?
- What are typical transformer applications ?
- Who needs an autotransformer ?
- How to choose the right transformer ?
- Can a transformer change the three-phase into single-phase ?
- Can a transformer change the single-phase into three-phase ?
- Can 60Hz transformers run at 50Hz ?
- What is the regulation of a transformer ?
- Why is impedance important ?
DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?
Our team is at your disposal to support you in all your projects.
Please contact us for any information request.