PARTNER OF CHOICE RELIABLE AND EFFICIENTQuality, technical performance, safety and reliability are at the heart of the design and manufacturing processes of Transfos MARY transformers, which is why, over the years, the company has established itself as a privileged partner with large companies, large manufacturers and installers in France and all over the world.
- ISO 9001 certified
- Reactive and efficient team
- 70 years of recognised know-how
- Large stock
INNOVATION AND SIMPLICITY OF IMPLEMENTATIONFor any equipment intended to be integrated into a more or less complex and demanding electricity network, one of the essential links is that of the simplicity of implementation for integrators and installers, whatever the situation. This is why Transfos MARY continues to innovate with, for example, the range of small multi-unit transformersvoltages that can be deployed on any power grid on the planet or with the unique manufacturing option of factory-assembled and wired primary and secondary protections for transformer cowls from 10 kVA.
- Over 70 years of expertise in processor design and manufacturing.
- Present in France and in the world.
- Design office and factory with know-how allowing the manufacture of products specific to your needs.
- French manufacture with a stable and competent team whose factory is based in Clermont-Ferrand.
- Sales team at your side.
Wide range of standard and specific products
- More than 1000 references in our manufacturing standards.
- Wide range of standard products in stock, available within 48 hours.
- Specific production on demand available on average within 15 days.
- ISO 9001:2015 quality certification for more than 20 years.
- Electrical tests and quality controls for all our products.
- TIG welding and vacuum impregnation and pressure.
Ours products : a complete range
- Inductors (selfs)
- DC-power supplies
- Special windings
- 40 VA – 630 kVA max. 1000 Volts
- Mid-voltage solutions
Our applications : industry and tertiary sector
- Electrical cupboards
- Tertiary sector
- Medical standard (EN 61558-2-15)
- Extreme environments (ex: marine)
Throughout its 70 years of history, Transfos MARY has developed its know-how to adapt to the demands of its customers and to the various market developments. Conscious of being an invisible cog but absolutely necessary for all human activities, whether it is to supply and protect machine tools, to ensure the electrical safety of operating rooms or to supply tertiary infrastructure, We have continually modernized and adapted our processes to offer the best products with the shortest deadlines. Our ambitions are to serve the needs of our national and international customers with maximum quality and responsiveness.