Applications of transformers?A transformer is an electrical device that isolates two circuits.The transformer also allows you to change the voltage and current between the input and the output.This is why transformers can be found in all electrical applications, whether for industry, the tertiary sector, buildings, machinery, information technology, infrastructure, energy production, etc.Transfos MARY specializes in single-phase, three-phase and specific low voltage (BT/BT) dry transformers and is a partner of SEA SpA for medium voltage (MT or HTA) transformers.
- Delivery and installation ?
- What is a transformer ?
- What is an autotransformer ?
- Who needs an autotransformer ?
- How to choose the right transformer ?
- Can a transformer change the three-phase into single-phase ?
- Can a transformer change the single-phase into three-phase ?
- Can a transformers be used in parallel ?
- Can 60Hz transformers run at 50Hz ?
- What is the regulation of a transformer ?
- Why is impedance important ?
DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?
Our team is at your disposal to support you in all your projects.
Please contact us for any information request.