Regulation with a transformer?A transformer does not regulate. The output voltage is proportional to the input voltage. However, during the design and production of the transformer, it is possible to include adjustments to the primary (input of the transformer) which allow to adjust the output voltage as well as possible.
- Delivery and installation ?
- What is a transformer ?
- What is an autotransformer ?
- What are typical transformer applications ?
- Who needs an autotransformer ?
- How to choose the right transformer ?
- Can a transformer change the three-phase into single-phase ?
- Can a transformer change the single-phase into three-phase ?
- Can a transformers be used in parallel ?
- Can 60Hz transformers run at 50Hz ?
- Why is impedance important ?